Over 55's in prime location!
Modern villa nestled in a quiet complex of 12 in arguably one of the best spots in Riverton, this one is perfect for downsizers, retirees, or those wanting a lock up & leave! Situated just across the road from Riverton Canoe Launch/Canning River, you can enjoy a walk/ride/canoe along the river or a short walk for coffee & brunch at Lo Quay Café – you will love the vibrancy & lifestyle this location brings!
Many other amenities also nearby, including but not limited to, Riverdrive Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex, Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, local bus stops, & easy access to Leach Hwy.
- Spacious, open plan kitchen, meals & family room with LED down lights, reverse cycle a/c split system & adjoining to the courtyard.
- Large, quality kitchen featuring a waterfall benchtop, breaky bar, abundance of storage throughout, gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, dishwasher, fridge recess & microwave recess.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen with access out to the second courtyard with clothesline.
- King sized main bedroom with curtains, large built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Second bedroom is generously sized with a built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Third bedroom situated to the front of the home, currently being utilised as a study.
- Bathroom with double vanity, separate bath & shower, and a WC.
- Second separate WC/powder room off the hall.
- Enclosed courtyard with pitched alfresco, perfect for use year-round with enough space for greenery if you choose. Small, easy care garden bed to the front of the home.
- Double auto garage with shopper’s entrance & access straight to the courtyard. Shelving in garage included.
- Gas hot water system.
- x 2 visitor car bays for the complex.
- 2008 built, brick & tile home on a 217sqm strata block with 155sqm building area.
- Strata fees $331.80 per quarter.
- Water rates approx. $1,220 & council rates approx. $1,530 per annum.
NB: Please note, at least one resident must be over 55 to comply with occupancy regulations for this property.