Over 55’s in prime location!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW!
FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON THE 15TH APRIL 2021.
Modern villa nestled in a quiet complex of 12 in arguably one of the best spots in Riverton, this one is perfect for downsizers, retirees, or those wanting a lock up & leave! Situated just across the road from Riverton Canoe Launch/Canning River, you can enjoy a walk/ride/canoe along the river or a short walk for coffee & brunch at Lo Quay Café – you will love the vibrancy & lifestyle this location brings!
Many other amenities also nearby, including but not limited to, Riverdrive Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex, Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, local bus stops, & easy access to Leach Hwy.
- Spacious, open plan kitchen, meals & family room with LED down lights, reverse cycle a/c split system & adjoining to the courtyard.
- Large, quality kitchen featuring a waterfall benchtop, breaky bar, abundance of storage throughout, gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, dishwasher, fridge recess & microwave recess.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen with access out to the second courtyard with clothesline.
- King sized main bedroom with curtains, large built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Second bedroom is generously sized with a built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Third bedroom situated to the front of the home, currently being utilised as a study.
- Bathroom with double vanity, separate bath & shower, and a WC.
- Second separate WC/powder room off the hall.
- Enclosed courtyard with pitched alfresco, perfect for use year-round with enough space for greenery if you choose. Small, easy care garden bed to the front of the home.
- Double auto garage with shopper’s entrance & access straight to the courtyard. Shelving in garage included.
- Gas hot water system.
- x 2 visitor car bays for the complex.
- 2008 built, brick & tile home on a 217sqm strata block with 155sqm building area.
- Strata fees $331.80 per quarter.
- Water rates approx. $1,220 & council rates approx. $1,530 per annum.
NB: Please note, at least one resident must be over 55 to comply with occupancy regulations for this property.