Under Offer by Team Varga
Perfect home for a young family - nothing to do but move in & enjoy! Quality renovation has been completed throughout this home, featuring a stunning kitchen, bathroom & laundry, an abundance of storage throughout the home, generously sized bedrooms & a great outdoor space!
Situated just 11km from the Perth CBD, easy access to Roe, Leach & Tonkin Hwy, & with many local shops, cafes, parks, & rivers nearby - it has something for everyone! Within the Parkwood Primary School & Lynwood Senior High school zones.
Please note Settlement on this home cannot take place prior to the 15th August 2021.
- Entry hall leading into the sunken loungeroom with laminate wood floors, reverse cycle a/c unit & curtains.
- Continue through to the large open plan kitchen, meals & family room with reverse cycle a/c unit, gas bayonet & double-glazed sliding door (making it more energy efficient) to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Beautiful, custom kitchen with an abundance of storage including built in pantry, ample bench space, Fisher & Paykel Pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, Bosch gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, fridge recess, Franke double sink, breakfast bar, & skylight.
- Modern, white laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen, also equipped with ample built-in storage.
- King sized main bedroom with built in robe, reverse cycle a/c unit & laminate wood floors.
- Second & third bedrooms both generously sized, with reverse cycle a/c units & laminate wood floors; one with built in robe & the other with ample space for free-standing robe.
- Stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity & combined bath/shower.
- Separate WC.
- x 2 linen cupboards to hallway.
- Outdoor entertaining area with spacious alfresco featuring a food prep/BBQ station & overlooking the large, established gardens with kid’s sandpit.
- Powered shed, approx. 6 x 3m
- Established & well-maintained front gardens.
- Single carport & ample driveway parking.
- Block-out roller blinds to main family area & all bedrooms.
- Automatic bore reticulation to front & backyard.
- Windows are mostly north-facing.
- Insulated with batts.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1975 built, brick & tile home on 836sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,100 & low council rates approx. $1,500 per annum.
- Opportunity for an extension or adding granny-house