Unique villa with raked ceilings & beautiful backyard!
1 Registered Bidder - Current Bid $220,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW!
FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6:45PM ON THE 8th DECEMBER 2020.
Not one to be missed, this is the perfect first home, downsizer, investment, or lock up & leave for singles/couples/small families!
Situated less than 200m to Hossack Park, approx. 1.3km to Parkwood Primary School, less than 2km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex and a short drive/ride to Canning River/Lo Quay River Café – the location providing the ideal lifestyle for all types!
- Freshly painted & brand new carpets!
- Light & bright lounge room with high, raked ceilings, bay window & fireplace.
- Kitchen & meals area with high, raked ceiling continued & looking out to the backyard. Kitchen equipped with a built in pantry, open fridge space, electric cooktop/oven/grill & has the laundry conveniently situated off it.
- All bedrooms with built in robes.
- Bathroom has a separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- To the backyard is a big undercover patio area surrounded by established garden beds & raised grass area.
- Established & quaint front yard.
- 1 x brick storeroom & 1 x garden shed.
- Single carport.
- Pedestrian gate to either side of the property into the backyard.
- Lean-to off the laundry.
- Electric hot water system.
- Evaporative air conditioning.
- Solar panels; 8 x solarfun 190w mono panel, Solar king 2.0kW inverter, installed 2011.
- 1986 built, brick & tile villa with approx. 90sqm build area.
- Strata fees are currently $760 per annum.
- Pets allowed at complex.