Neat, Tidy & Spacious
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
5 Registered Bidders- Current bid $370,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway & could sell tomorrow!
Final bidding stage at 6:15pm on Thursday the 29th July 2021.
Not one to be missed, this is the perfect first home, downsizer, investment, or lock up & leave for singles/couples/small families!
Situated less than 200m to Hossack Park, approx. 1.3km to Parkwood Primary School, less than 2km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex and a short drive/ride to Canning River/Lo Quay River Café – the location providing the ideal lifestyle for all types!
- Open plan kitchen, meals, & family room with access out to the backyard.
- Separate, spacious formal lounge/dining room with servery from the kitchen & reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Main bedroom is king size with built-in robe & semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite with toilet, shower & bath.
- Second toilet off hallway.
- Second & third bedroom both generous size, second has a built in robe.
- Large, but low maintenance, outdoor area with a patio, shed, & direct gate access from the front yard.
- Low maintenance garden beds to back & front yard – freshly mulched.
- Single carport with store room & driveway parking.
- Insulated with batts.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1987 built, brick & tile duplex on approx. 387sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,030 & council rates approx. $1,420 per annum.