Neat, Tidy & Spacious
Not one to be missed, this is the perfect first home, downsizer, investment, or lock up & leave for singles/couples/small families!
Situated less than 200m to Hossack Park, approx. 1.3km to Parkwood Primary School, less than 2km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex and a short drive/ride to Canning River/Lo Quay River Café – the location providing the ideal lifestyle for all types!
- Open plan kitchen, meals, & family room with access out to the backyard.
- Separate, spacious formal lounge/dining room with servery from the kitchen & reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Main bedroom is king size with built-in robe & semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite with toilet, shower & bath.
- Second toilet off hallway.
- Second & third bedroom both generous size, second has a built in robe.
- Large, but low maintenance, outdoor area with a patio, shed, & direct gate access from the front yard.
- Low maintenance garden beds to back & front yard – freshly mulched.
- Single carport with store room & driveway parking.
- Insulated with batts.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1987 built, brick & tile duplex on approx. 387sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,030 & council rates approx. $1,420 per annum.