IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Take your pick between Rossmoyne or Willetton Senior High School!**
Great opportunity for first home buyers, young families, couples, retirees, investors… This street-front property is in need of some TLC, but those willing to put in the work will reap the reward!
Conveniently situated across the road from Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex & Library, approx. 900m walk to Bicentennial Adenia Park or less than 2km to Riverton Bridge Park/Lo Quay Café, and easy access to local bus stops on Willeri Dr & High Rd.
**Determined by where your child spends their final year of primary school (optional intake area for Riverton Primary School or Rostrata Primary School).
- This home is being sold ‘as is’.
- Spacious formal lounge & dining room to the front.
- Continue through to open plan kitchen, meals & family room.
- Kitchen is well situated with upright electric oven/stove, open fridge space, & built in pantry.
- 3 bedrooms, main with a built in robe & semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Large patio with blinds, has access from the carport, & a fully enclosed section to one end.
- No need to compromise & miss out on a garden – the perfect amount of space for kids or pets to enjoy, ready to make your own!
- Garden shed.
- Double carport with roller doors.
- Established gardens to the front.
- 1981 built, brick & tile strata home – no adjoining walls from main house or strata fees!
- Approx. 525sqm (entire strata block is approx. 1055sqm).
- Water rates approx. $1,100 per annum & council rates approx. $1,570 per annum.