Not one to hesitate on, it won’t last long! Gorgeous family home featuring multiple living areas, the perfect outdoor entertaining space, renovated bathrooms & laundry, & Tasmanian Oak floorboards.
All of this is on an elevated block within the Rostrata Primary School zone, Willetton Senior High School zone, approx. 500m walk to Portcullis Park, & easy access to local bus stops/Roe Hwy/South St for an easy commute.
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak floorboards to living areas.
- Entry leading into spacious sunken lounge room. Step up to formal dining room that has been converted to a home office with built-in desk & cupboards, also equipped with a reverse cycle a/c split system & LED downlights to both areas.
- Continue through to the large, open plan kitchen, meals, family, and games room with sliding door to outdoor entertaining & pool area. Equipped with fireplace, lovely sheer curtains, & LED downlights.
- Neutral kitchen features a gas cooktop, electric oven, fridge & microwave recess, and appliance cupboard.
- King sized main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, & WC.
- 3 remaining bedrooms, generously sized, 2 with built in robes.
- Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate shower & bath.
- Renovated laundry with separate WC & built-in cabinetry.
- Huge outdoor entertaining space for all your family & friends to enjoy! Featuring a wrap around, pitched alfresco with ceiling fans that overlooks the fenced below-ground pool, spa gazebo, & views towards the hills. Lush garden beds surrounding the sparkling pool & alfresco.
- Well-established & maintained front gardens providing privacy to the property.
- Single carport with automatic door & gate access through to the backyard.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas hot water system.
- Blow-in Insulation.
- 1985 built, brick & tile home on a 683sqm, elevated block. 20.1m frontage. Zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,370 per annum & council rates approx. $1,940 per annum.
NB: spa not working, sold on ‘as is’ basis.