Stunning family home!!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW! FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON THE 20TH APRIL 2021.
2 Bidders - Current bid $870,000!!
You will not be disappointed to see what this home has on offer – featuring multiple living spaces, 4 bedrooms plus a study, gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with a pool, modern kitchen & all situated on a 700sqm block in a family friendly location.
Situated just a 500m walk to Orana Catholic Primary School, within the Willetton Primary School & Willetton High School zone, across the road from Sheldrake Park & easy access to either Riverton Shopping Centre or Southlands Shopping Centre.
- Entry leading into the sunken formal lounge room & formal dining area with beautiful, high pitched ceiling, built in display/bar cabinet, reverse cycle split system a/c, & quality sheer & block out curtains.
- Continue through to what will the hub of the home! Large open plan kitchen, meals & family room that extends through to the games room & opens out to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring a gas fireplace & ceiling fan.
- Modern, white kitchen with an abundance of storage, dishwasher, gas cooktop, Bosch oven & grill, built in microwave & double fridge recess.
- Games room with double doors to close off from the main living area & sliding door to pool area.
- Spacious main bedroom with sheer curtains, block out blind, ceiling fan, ensuite & walk in robe.
- Modern ensuite with ample storage, shower & WC.
- Three remaining bedrooms, all generously sized & with built in robes.
- Great sized home office/nursery/5th bedroom situated next to the main bedroom.
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & WC.
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with wrap-around alfresco overlooking the glass fenced pool & lush gardens. Pool has solar heating.
- Maintainable grass area with shed.
- Double carport with auto door & wide gate access to the backyard.
- Beautifully established & maintain front yard with grass area & full garden beds.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split system to formal lounge/dining.
- Storage gas hot water system.
- 8 x solar panels (approx. 1.5kW)
- Insulated with sisalation.
- 1981 built, brick & tile home on 700sqm block, zoned R20.
- Council rates approx. $2,010 & water rates approx. $1,480 per annum.
NB: cover next to carport not council approved, sold ‘as is’.