Nothing to do but move in & enjoy the lifestyle Shelley has to offer!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Beautifully updated & maintained, street front quadruplex situated in the serene & family friendly suburb of Shelley; less than 2 blocks from Shelley River, around the corner from Shelley Park, & easy access to Leach Hwy for an easy commute.
Take your pick of Shelley Primary School or Rossmoyne Primary School.
Within Rossmoyne Senior High School zone.
- Laminate wood floors that continue throughout the home.
- Front formal lounge room & dining room with block-out & sheer curtains, gas bayonet & French doors to segregate the 2 areas & also block off from the rest of the house.
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family room situated in the centre of the home with sliding door to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Modern kitchen with ample storage drawers/overhead cupboards, huge amount of bench space with downlights above, fridge & microwave recess, dishwasher, gas cooktop (new), electric oven, & plantation shutters.
- Spacious main bedroom with mirrored built-in robe & block-out curtains.
- Ensuite with shower & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms both a generous size with built in robes & block-out curtains, second bedroom also has plantation shutters.
- Neutral main bathroom with large shower/roman bath.
- Separate WC.
- Alfresco perfect to entertain year-round; Massive gabled patio area with extensive brick paving and surrounded by raised, established, & low maintenance garden beds.
- Front yard also has low maintenance plants/gravel garden beds.
- Double garage with auto rollers doors & wide access through to the backyard.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Security screens to all windows & doors.
- Gas storage hot water system (new).
- Reticulated gardens, off the mains.
- NBN available.
- Owners have recently undertaken numerous items of maintenance on the property (full list on request).
- Strata levies $300 per quarter (covers building/strata insurance, water usage, & lawn mowing to the front).
- Water rates approx. $1,340 & council rates approx. $1,790 per annum.
- 1987 built, brick & tile home on approx. 451sqm strata block (convertible to survey-strata).