IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
5 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $585,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway & could sell tomorrow!
Very unique street-front townhouse, boasting approx. 160sqm of living space!
The location is perfect for those wanting a lifestyle that offers, well, everything! Situated in popular Victoria Park but also neighboured by suburbs that are continually developing and offering even more perks. A few notable spots to mention that are at your fingertips;
- Vic Park shopping/restaurant/café strip
- Lathlain Park (WCE Football Club) & surrounding cafés/restaurants
- Popular Tom Wright Park with tennis courts, skate park & dedicated dog exercise area
- 450m walk to Vic Park train station
- Crown Casino
- Swan River Foreshore
- Perth Airport, also with DFO & Costco
- 500m walk to Ursula Frayne Catholic College
- Within East Vic Park Primary School & Kent Street High School zone
- Entry leading into the large, open plan living, dining, & kitchen that opens up & looks out to the courtyard.
- Living area equipped with gas bayonet, reverse cycle a/c unit, NBN & Foxtel point
- Spacious kitchen with a breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven, built in pantry, dishwasher, and fridge & microwave recess.
- Laundry situated conveniently downstairs, off the kitchen area, with linen cupboard, under stair storage & direct access to clothesline area.
- Powder room situated downstairs, perfect for when you are entertaining.
- The front courtyard is perfect when you want to entertain outdoors or just enjoy some sun! Low maintenance with a few established trees for privacy.
- Situated upstairs is a secondary living/office space, equipped with a Foxtel point & built-in storage cupboard.
- Main bedroom has a large walk-in robe, balcony, ensuite, TV point & reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Ensuite has a shower & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms have built in robes & reverse cycle a/c units.
- Main bathroom with shower & WC.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Storage room.
- Instant gas HWS
- 2002 built, brick & tile townhouse on 200sqm strata block (total of 294sqm of building area).
- Council rates approx. $2,220 & water rates approx. $1,400 per annum
- Strata associated costs; lawn mowing approx. $105 per annum & strata insurance approx. $910 per annum (covers building insurance).
Alarm system & ducted air conditioning not working, both sold ‘as is’.