Unpack & Enjoy Life
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway! 3 Registered Bidders- Current Bid $431,000!
Final bidding stage at 5:45pm on the 23rd September 2021.
Compact living without compromising on outdoor space! The perfect home for first home buyers, young families, downsizers, investors… With the kitchen, bathroom, & laundry renovated, near-new flooring throughout, solar panels installed there is truly nothing to do here but move in & enjoy!
Situated in a family-friendly, cul-de-sac location, less than 1km walk to Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School, just over a 2km drive to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, and easy access to Roe Hwy and local bus stops for an easy commute.
- Entry leading into spacious sunken lounge room with sliding doors to rear patio.
- Step up to dining room with gas bayonet & ceiling fan that links through to the kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen & family room with an outlook & sliding door to outdoor entertainment area/backyard. Equipped with ceiling fan & gas bayonet.
- Modern kitchen features ample storage including built in pantry, microwave recess, fridge recess, gas cooktop, & electric oven.
- Large main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan, & electric roller shutter.
- Second & third bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes, ceiling fans, & roller shutters.
- Renovated main bathroom with separate shower & bath, WC, & an abundance of storage.
- Modernised laundry with built in linen cupboard & separate WC.
- Separate linen cupboard in hallway.
- Massive outdoor entertaining area featuring a wrap around, pitched alfresco with ceiling fan & café blinds. Surrounded by established & maintained gardens and enough garden space for the kids to enjoy.
- Front porch to sit under & enjoy the outlook to established garden beds.
- Gardens are reticulated via a shared bore.
- Storage room under main roof.
- Double carport with automatic doors & gate access to backyard. Plus 2 open car spaces.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Insulated with batts.
- Solar hot water system with electric booster.
- Solar panels with 1.6kW Sunny Boy inverter.
- Alarm system.
- Main living area flooring is timber laminate, only approx. 3 years old. Bedroom flooring is hybrid flooring, installed this year.
- Roof recently repainted.
- 1983 built, brick & tile home on approx. 576sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,080 per annum & council rates approx. $1,570 per annum.
NB: Automatic doors to carport not approved, sold ‘as is’.