Unpack & Enjoy Life
Compact living without compromising on outdoor space! The perfect home for first home buyers, young families, downsizers, investors… With the kitchen, bathroom, & laundry renovated, near-new flooring throughout, solar panels installed there is truly nothing to do here but move in & enjoy!
Situated in a family-friendly, cul-de-sac location, less than 1km walk to Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School, just over a 2km drive to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, and easy access to Roe Hwy and local bus stops for an easy commute.
- Entry leading into spacious sunken lounge room with sliding doors to rear patio.
- Step up to dining room with gas bayonet & ceiling fan that links through to the kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen & family room with an outlook & sliding door to outdoor entertainment area/backyard. Equipped with ceiling fan & gas bayonet.
- Modern kitchen features ample storage including built in pantry, microwave recess, fridge recess, gas cooktop, & electric oven.
- Large main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan, & electric roller shutter.
- Second & third bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes, ceiling fans, & roller shutters.
- Renovated main bathroom with separate shower & bath, WC, & an abundance of storage.
- Modernised laundry with built in linen cupboard & separate WC.
- Separate linen cupboard in hallway.
- Massive outdoor entertaining area featuring a wrap around, pitched alfresco with ceiling fan & café blinds. Surrounded by established & maintained gardens and enough garden space for the kids to enjoy.
- Front porch to sit under & enjoy the outlook to established garden beds.
- Gardens are reticulated via a shared bore.
- Storage room under main roof.
- Double carport with automatic doors & gate access to backyard. Plus 2 open car spaces.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Insulated with batts.
- Solar hot water system with electric booster.
- Solar panels with 1.6kW Sunny Boy inverter.
- Alarm system.
- Main living area flooring is timber laminate, only approx. 3 years old. Bedroom flooring is hybrid flooring, installed this year.
- Roof recently repainted.
- 1983 built, brick & tile home on approx. 576sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,080 per annum & council rates approx. $1,570 per annum.
NB: Automatic doors to carport not approved, sold ‘as is’.