The Home That Will Make You Pleasantly Surprised
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Very spacious 3 x 1 duplex on approx. 550sqm block & with 141sqm of living area is perfect for professionals, young families, investors, downsizers… the list goes on! Featuring a modern kitchen, 2 separate living areas, situated in a cul-de-sac location, within the highly sought after Rostrata Primary School & Willetton High School zones, & with easy access to Roe Hwy for an easy commute.
- Entry leading through to the very spacious formal lounge & dining area with wooden venetian blinds, gas bayonet & following through to the kitchen.
- Light, bright & open plan kitchen, meals & family room with gorgeous arched French doors to close off from the bedrooms, LED downlights, roller shutter & sliding door to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Beautiful, modern kitchen featuring granite benchtops, glass splash back, an abundance of storage & bench space, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, built in pantry, fridge & microwave recess, and breakky bar – truly the heart of the home!
- Main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan, & semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite with shower, bath & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Laundry with second, separate WC.
- Large undercover patio with café blinds, perfect for entertaining outside all year round!
- Established garden beds throughout the backyard & paved area leading to the powered, 6 x 4.5m workshop.
- Front yard also with established garden beds, double carport & ample driveway parking.
- Reticulated gardens with 3 zones (new controller).
- Alarm system.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Insulated with batts.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 1990 built, brick & tile duplex on 550sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,150 & council rates approx. $1,450 per annum.
NB: pond & water feature not working, sold ‘as is’.