Another One Sold by Team Varga!
The city views are not the only rare feature, this exquisite family home will ‘wow’ you as soon as you walk through the front door! No expense has been spared in modernising it from floor to ceiling – a must view!
Situated in an elevated cul-de-sac & on an elevated block has maximised the views over the neighbourhood & to the city. A pathway takes you through to the highly sought after Rostrata Primary School allowing you to avoid any major roads, less than 500m to Prendwick Park, and within the Willetton Senior High School zone.
- Wide entry leading you into the intimate sunken lounge room with gas fireplace.
- Continue up to study nook/multi-purpose area with built in cabinetry & double glass doors to close off from the main living area.
- Huge open plan kitchen, meals, and family room with sliding doors to both outdoor entertaining spaces – a space that all your friends & family will love to gather in.
- Beautiful kitchen has an abundance of storage, stone benchtops, island bench with breaky bar, 6-burner gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, double fridge recess, feature pendant lights, built-in microwave with grill, & dual drawer dishwasher.
- Main bedroom with bay window, TV mount, ceiling fan & ensuite.
- Stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, luxurious free standing bath, double vanity with stone benchtops, separate WC, & built-in robe.
- Second bedroom situated next to the main with built-in robe.
- Third & fourth bedrooms generously sized with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & double vanity with stone benchtop.
- Laundry with stone benchtop, ample built-in storage, & separate WC.
- Massive outdoor entertaining patio with amazing views over the neighbourhood. Equipped with LED lighting, ceiling fans, built-in storage benches, TV mount, & TV point.
- Step down to sunken section of the yard to gain access to the shed & garage.
- Second outdoor entertaining space off the kitchen with sparkling, below-ground pool & shade-sail alfresco space. Surrounded by lush, raised garden beds & with gate access to front yard.
- Front yard also with beautifully established gardens & wrap-around porch with views to the city.
- Sunken double garage with automatic doors.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens (near-new bore pump, 2 yrs old).
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Bamboo floors throughout.
- Crimmesh security screens.
- Insulated with batts.
- Chlorine pool with pool blanket & near-new pool pump (2 yrs old).
- 13 x solar panels, 3.7kW
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 1983 built, brick & tile home on 689sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,420 per annum & council rates approx. $2,020 per annum.
- Rear shed directly behind garage area not council approved, sold ‘as is’.