UNDER OFFER - HOME OPEN CANCELLED!!
Perfect home for a young family to grow their roots in Willetton! With 2 separate & spacious living areas, 3 generous sized bedrooms, renovated kitchen, & a fantastic outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy.. this is not one to be missed!
Situated within the popular Rostrata Primary School zone & Willetton Senior High School zone, just 150m to the closest bus stop on Vahland Avenue, & easy access to main arterial roads for an easy commute!
- Entry hall leading into spacious sunken lounge with reverse cycle a/c split system, tiled floors & gas point for heating.
- Continue through to the large open plan kitchen, meals, & family room that looks out & opens up to the backyard entertaining area. Fitted with additional gas point for heating.
- Modern kitchen with ample soft closing storage including pull out drawers in pantry, concealed dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, fridge recess, breakfast bar, & ceiling fan.
- All three bedrooms a generous size with ample built in wardrobe space & ceiling fans.
- Modernised bathroom with a separate bath & shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Perfect outdoor space to entertain & the kids to play! Including a huge pitched alfresco with wooden decking & ceiling fan surrounded by established garden beds & maintainable grassed area.
- Big powered workshop/shed/garage (approx. 5m x 5m) with direct car access from the single carport.
- Established front gardens.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 1977 built brick & tile home, facing North, on a 691sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 & council rates approx. $1,550.