IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
This delightful double storey family home situated on good size elevated block in a culdesac and provides fabulous separation for parents and children wanting their own space. The suburb has many beautiful parklands with playgrounds, a specific dog park, walking paths and just a short drive or cycle to the train station.
Upstairs: You will enter a cozy lounge area with access to a balcony to enjoy on those balmy nights then on through to a master bedroom with ensuite that has its own bath and separate wc plus walk in robe. So, your own private retreat away from everyone!
Features are endless:
• Leadlight glass insert front door opens to large entry
• Formal Lounge/dining freshly carpeted and split r/c air conditioner
• Large open kitchen with double fridge space, corner pantry, dishwasher, plenty storage and bench top work area
• Meals / family area with ceiling fan
• French doors open into games room then sliding glass door out to patio and pool area
• Main bathroom with bath
• Laundry with cupboards and bench space
• 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes
• Security alarm
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Gas bayonets for heating
• Ducted vacuum system
• Under stair storage
Exterior: Boasts an amazing private entertaining area for all ages with a heated spa under gabled patio, a fenced, heated below ground pool with auto cleaner and cover, outside pool is a no need to mow grass play area and gate access from the front of the home for trailer. At the front reticulated lawn and retained walls to garden beds full of roses. Extra wide driveway leads to double auto lock up garage and extra parking space at top where gate access to rear. Perfect for the growing family who has extra vehicles.
So much to write about but best you come and see this home for yourself that has been well maintained, newly laid carpets and freshly painted throughout. Call for your viewing today.
Year Built: 1996
Water Rates: $1,415 p/a
Land Area: 630m2