Top Cul De Sac Location
This beautifully presented large 5 x 3 plus study family home will impress you with its size and spaciousness throughout. Having 2 master suites or a guest wing plus study and 3 other bedrooms this home will suit any size family. Situated near to the top of a fabulous elevated cul de sac you have secluded privacy to the rear and pool area and safety for children playing at the front.
Main features include:
• Upstairs parents retreat with King size master bedroom, walk in robe, large ensuite with double vanity & separate toilet plus your very own lounge/living area with large windows making it very light and bright with natural sun in day.
• Split levels throughout downstairs with first level having a second master bedroom (or guest wing) with walk in robe and ensuite. A study or home office here too.
• 3 other good size bedrooms in the home all with built in robes.
• Kitchen with granite bench tops, island bench, breakfast bar, plenty of drawers and cupboard space, dishwasher, gas cook top, double fridge recess.
• Meals area with fabulous outlook to pool.
• Large living area opens right up to the outdoor living and patio and pool area for fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining.
• Main bathroom and laundry are fully renovated with stone bench tops and loads of cupboards.
• Amazing outdoor entertaining and pool area with glass fencing.
• Bore reticulated lawns and gardens.
• Double lock up carport with high roof.
• Many more extras and just a few of these are beautiful lead light glass front door and kitchen window, so many storage cupboards, gas bayonets for heating, r/c split systems to top master and meals family, alarm system……..
I could go on listing all the extras this property has to offer but you are best to come and see for yourself. If home open doesn’t suit, please call to arrange a private viewing.
Located within minutes to Freeway & Roe Highway access, major shopping centres, great schools, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John’s Hospital, Murdoch Uni, movie theatre, most amenities and only 20 mins to the CBD makes Leeming a great place for your family to live!
Year built: 1987
Land size: 764m2
Water rates: $1,330
Council rates: $2,327