THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW! FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 7PM ON THE 8TH OCTOBER 2020.
Situated in a quiet, family friendly pocket of Bull Creek sits this well-maintained, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home ready for its next family! Just 550m walk to Bull Creek Primary School, approx. 1km to John Creaney Park & Stockland Bull Creek Shopping Centre, within the Leeming Senior High School zone, & easy access to South St/Murdoch Train Station for an easy commute!
- Entry hall leading through double sliding doors into the spacious formal lounge & dining room.
- Continue through to the open plan kitchen, meals & family room that looks out to the backyard & is equipped with a ceiling fan, gas point, & a/c unit.
- Kitchen encompasses a gas cooktop, double fridge recess, Westinghouse oven & grill, built in pantry, dishwasher & character, scalloped rangehood.
- Main bathroom segregated to powder room, WC, & combined bath/shower – perfect for guests or when the kids are getting ready in the morning!
- Bedrooms all situated to one side of the house & with built in robes.
- Main bedroom with triple built in robe & en-suite.
- En-suite has WC & shower.
- Low maintenance backyard with patio area & established garden beds – no grass!
- Double garage with roller doors from both the front & backyard allowing easy access from the front yard to the backyard.
- Front yard with established grass & garden beds.
- Automatic bore reticulation.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Insulated with batts.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 1976 built, brick & Bristile tile roof.
- 683sqm block.