Rare Opportunity In Over 55’s Complex
Looking to downsize but stay in this fabulous suburb, or you are wanting to move to one of the most convenient South of the river suburbs on offer?
This is the one for you! Very seldom do these units come to market, so be quick to view.
Absolutely stunning 2 bedroom unit with spacious living areas, modernized throughout and with the added bonus of a storeroom under main roof plus a nice size patio in the paved spacious outdoor living area – perfect for bbq’s or just to chill in the quiet and very private space.
You will be in awe of this beautifully maintained home from the minute you walk in and feel the warmth that the home gives off as it does to the current owner who has loved living here.
• Good size master bedroom with built in robe
• 2nd bedroom
• Spacious meals/lounge area
• Modernized kitchen with gas hotplates, double sink & plenty bench space
• Modernized bathroom, laundry and wc
• 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners. 1 x master bedroom, 1 x living area
• Glass sliding door access to paved patio and outdoor living and garden
• Single carport
• Complex has bore reticulated gardens and lawns to common area, visitor parking plus plenty street parking
Leeming is such a popular and sought after suburb for many reasons, with the main one being its closeness to shopping facilities, hospitals (both public & private), transport, freeway and Roe Highway access, medical centres and schools (if you have to do the school pick up and drop offs).
Add to this its many parks and family friendly areas to meet or walk your pet.
Make sure you put this one on top of your list or call for a private viewing.
Land Area: 227sqm*
Council Rates: $1,678.08 per annum*
Water Rates: $1,236 per annum*